Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Will never know!

Posted

Should read the "Now Wearing" thread.

Posted

KNows I prefer my imagination. mmm mm mmm

Posted

Is big into nudity

Posted

likes getting into nudes...specifically chicks that are nude.

Posted

Is not being coy...

Posted

Robbed Jeff of his lunch/stripper money

Posted

saw mommy kissing santa claus

Posted (edited)

Has a tablet

Edited by phee
Posted

Should put his head down for a bit.

Posted

saw the movie "The Worms."

Posted

Is typing in his boxers.

Posted

views new posts

Posted

Posts with a different view

Posted

wants to view my post

Posted

Left me with NOTHING to say.....

Posted

cat has her tongue

Posted

Wants to play with the hideous vortex that is my post count

Posted

you want her for her post count

Posted

Will surpass me in posts eventually

Posted

knows only Brenda can stop me

Posted

Thinks I'm the keeper of the post count.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.