Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wants to be the meat in a submissive sandwich

Posted

Has a fire....

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Walks through fire

Posted

Is the Midnight Bomber what bombs at midnight

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Knew the Unabomber before he was famous

Posted

Is infamous

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Is infallible

Posted

Is inflatable

Guest Game of Chance
Posted

Once crossed the Pacific in an inflatable raft

Posted

Likes to white water raft....

Posted

walks on water, occasionally.

Posted

Can walk on water when it freezes

Posted (edited)

wants to show me something that is not also his penis.

Edited by paradox
Posted

Has a flesh file...

Posted

files flesh

Posted (edited)

Does it doggie style so he can watch x-files

Edited by phee
Posted

Eats flesh while it is still quivering.........

Posted

Likes Napalm....

Posted

likes sticks. and rocks also.

Posted

likes to poke people with blunt objects

Posted

Is a newbie. Welcome aboard evileve. :wink

Guest Megalicious
Posted (edited)

.............

Edited by Megaladon the Destroyer
Posted

Is an oldie but a GOTHIE

Posted

has large bombs

Posted

Has big hair

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.