Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Should write gothic greeting cards and knows that I will pose for the dirty ones.

Posted

knows that I have a camera

Posted

Knows I've posed semi-nude before.

Posted

also has 2 birds and two cats and her own steamer

Posted

Pays attention to detail.

Posted

pays attention to me, which is nice of her

Posted

Knows it's more than just me being nice. I mean it.

Posted

had better not mean it too much.

Posted

Knows that I'm not just being nice, dammit.

Posted

just said a very bad word

Posted

Tough shit. Sees that I just said another.

Posted

Likes horses

Posted

is trying to score some

Posted

F*cker.....

Posted

needs to wash her mouth out

Posted

Eat me.

Posted

wow. She's possessed.

Posted

Wants to throttle me with his bare hands because he's out of rubber gloves.

Posted

wants to throttle with me but is not allowed to

Posted

likes to do the throttling...err.. is that a word? lol

Posted

Said a word that works for me

Posted

Nobody's fool.

Posted

aint fooling around

Posted

Doesn't beat around the bush.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.