Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

only has 60.5 posts per day

Posted

Keeps up with me.

Posted

I'm beating her by 7 posts

Posted

Is a DGN phenom.

Posted

knows that I'm not even on here 2 days of the week

Posted

Still kicks ass AND has a life.

Posted

knows that she has become a part of it

Posted

Hopefully will be my friend for a very long time.

Posted

hopefully will be mine

Posted

Should know better by now.

Posted

if she don't know me by now, she will never, never, never know me at all

Posted

Sings to me via DGN

Posted

might write me ass it's own acoustic set

Posted

Knows that I will write an ode to his ass once I've gotten a good look at it.

Posted

Only in the visual sense, as he knows.

Posted

that's right. Don't try to stick anything her ass unless you want something in yours.

Posted

HA!!

Knows it!

Posted

even then she might not enjoy it

Posted

Knows that is very, very true.

Posted

because that's just sick, I mean think about it.

Posted

Has thought about it as much as I have, and agrees that it is sick to us.

Posted

I bet you want to know why we don't like it.

Posted

Had a rat named "Sweaty"

Posted

never wants to feel that sweaty again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.