Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has trainning wheels on his trainning wheels.

Posted

Trys cycles

Posted

Is the cleansing force

Posted

Likes monkey heads

Posted

Is helping me with my post counts........1 post 2 post 3 post 4 post......

Posted

Likes coco late

Posted

Wants a Ballet dancer

Posted

Works with people that wear tu tu's.

Posted

Likes to eat things

Posted

wants some of my homemade apple cinnamon oatmeal

Posted

Is correct

Posted

Is making a list of people who need to be eaten.............

Posted

Wants to buy an "O" pat

Posted

wants to be at the top of said list

Posted

Likes honey

Posted

Likes to be sprinkled with cinnamon and popped in the oven

Posted

reads to much into the brothers grimm

Posted (edited)

Is reading the book "How to Serve Man" by Rod Sterling

Edited by Mikielikesit
Posted

is secretly listening to how to understand and in be touch w/ your female side

Posted

Has female sides

Posted

Is giving me credit for trying

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.