Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh boy, is HE correct!!

Posted

lets talk about egg nogg with her

Posted

Wants to bathe in it with me for it's youth-bearing properties.

Posted

Flatterer! :blushing

Posted

gets called MILF, regularly.

Posted

Even did it himself.

Posted

I'm sorry I was so crude to her

Posted

likes to move it move it

Posted

likes to watch it move it move it.

Posted

wants to be a rock star

Posted

wishes upon a star every night

Posted

Is a shooting star..............whooshhhhhhhhh

Posted

.....Is faster than a speeding bullet

Posted

Is so pruty makes me that way........ :spank:whip:Poke:lick:bow

Posted

Is having a private little birthday party all for himself right NOW.....

Posted

Likes frosting

Posted

Licks the spoon

Posted

Plays the spoons, and fiddle too.

Posted

Likes string

Posted

Wants to play with my ball of string

Posted

collects stray string for her collection

Posted

Wants a maid his own way

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.