Jump to content

What are you feeling?


CandyQuackenbush

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Ditto.

And just finished taking a nice hot shower.

Posted

barely concious.

Posted

depressed. blank. like I try to think of something to do today, and Nothing appeals to me.

Posted

Much better. I overdid it last night.

Posted

Like I am coping my answers from my study guide in the book, to my notebook for tomorrow.

Like I'm waiting on my mom to call me back about my grandma's contition. :unsure:

*edit*

Not such a good outlook on my grandma...... I should find out more this week.

Posted

Less sick but still sick.

Thoughtful

Posted

Itchy, like turning a fan on..

Posted

Like it seems that everything is a joke, and nothing is serious.

Posted

that I should keep my mouth shut and accept the wrath of that, as opening it seems to only do more damage.

Posted

Like paradise has it's own problems too.

Posted

Like I really don't feel like goin to take my laundry out of the dryer, but I feel that I have to have clean clothes to wear so I must go get them.

Posted

Desperately searching for solace in my world of pain.

If i could take his away, I would.

I love him SO much!

Posted

Like waking up is hard to do.

Posted

chilly.

its cold in here....

Posted

Like I spend to much time looking at the computer

My eyes. Need rest.

Spent all day looking at rows of numbers so I drempt about that ugh. It was like a baaad Dr Suess nightmare

Posted

like some people really need to have a reality check.

Posted

Like todays test was really easy, and I got a really good score.

I feel that I finally found something that I can get very passionate about. I've Aced the 3 written test of the modular that I am taking.

First test: 96%

Second: 90%

Third: 98-96-ish% *I have to wait til tomorrow to get my grade for sure, because there was alot of people that didn't do good, and wanted to do extra credit. However, I only got 2, read that again 2 wrong.

Thursday is my final test, and that is a day of doing massages. We will be graded on so much stuff, but I really don't have to worry that much.

Posted

I feel that I finally found something that I can get very passionate about.

I feel that THAT RIGHT THERE I love to see in people, goddammit I love that shit.

(everything counts)

:respect:

Posted

I feel quite um....."manly" today....he he he

Posted

Although busy, my job is easy... ho-hum.

Posted

drowsy...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.