Jump to content

What are you feeling?


CandyQuackenbush

Recommended Posts

Posted

Exhausted, and doing something mind numbing for someone completely ungrateful...AGAIN

Oh, and causing suspicion.

  • Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Like I just went to the doctors and got some

good meds!

Posted

Like I got home from school early.

Like I am doing the same thing, over and over.

Posted

headache-blah :(

Posted

There is no love untouched by hate

No unity without discord

There is no courage without fear

There is no peace without a war

There is no wisdom without regret

No admiration without scorn...

Posted

...no good tasting food without a pound of fat

no gay icon's death without psycho Christian fundamentalist protestors

no quickie breakup when your ex is like Charles Manson

no long distance relationship without occasional unsatisfactory self-love

no DGN without drama

Ooh the list goes on an on.

Posted

Like some people argue just to argue.

Posted

I hate Nino Salvaggio's.....

Posted

I feel like I am taking out the trash!

Posted

Unmotivated

Posted

I feel confused,*thank you ninos*

I feel like I tried.

Like bowling will help me with my defraging for the day.

OH! And I feel like tomorrow, I only have to go to school for 3 hours if that!

Posted

Confusion, detachment, frustration, Mark Twain's outlook on mankind, pain, horrible unending darkness, like I need therapy. Desolate and despondent, burdened with hopelessness and guilt. The horrible weight of crushed dreams and impossible goals, like there is no end and I'm just finding different ways to torture myself..

Overall pretty good.

Posted

Tired of saying the same things over and over and over again

Tired of people allowing other people to control them

Tired of psychotic, controlling, manipulative exes

Tired of being misunderstood and misjudged

Tired of my advice not being followed

Tired of not getting any sleep

Tired of all the nightmares

Tired of chronic morons

Tired of being broke

Tired of dieting

Tired of work

Tired

Posted

I CAN BREATHE!!

ahh.....

heh.

other than that.....meh.

Posted

Like I wish I didn't always have to find out how I disappoint others on a message board.

Like I wish I wasn't always such a disappointment to others.

On the plus side:

Like I got good advice for CD burning from you guys :sorcerer:

Like all the threads I posted have been responded to, so I can go back to trying to focus on other things

Like I have a rare Friday night off, so I'm going to see Persepolis at the DIA with Bean. :peanutbutterjellytime:

Why am I going to be seeing an arty animated French film about a rebellious Iranian girl ,

while you're seeing Cloverfield for the third time?

Because I'm superior, of course :p

I'm feeling like maybe a little bit of arrogance will pull me out of my malaise.

-----You can help too-----

Quick---someone say something completely uninformed, with bad grammar, and riddled with misspellings...

Posted

complete

Posted

complete

So you found that missing toe?

Posted

*sigh*

Posted

Satisified.

Posted

So you found that missing toe?

i sure did! god, did i miss that big toe.

Posted

Like I am waiting on a phone call that will never happen.

Posted

Like I wish I didn't always have to find out how I disappoint others on a message board.

Like I wish I wasn't always such a disappointment to others.

On the plus side:

Like I got good advice for CD burning from you guys :sorcerer:

Like all the threads I posted have been responded to, so I can go back to trying to focus on other things

Like I have a rare Friday night off, so I'm going to see Persepolis at the DIA with Bean. :peanutbutterjellytime:

Why am I going to be seeing an arty animated French film about a rebellious Iranian girl ,

while you're seeing Cloverfield for the third time?

Because I'm superior, of course :p

I'm feeling like maybe a little bit of arrogance will pull me out of my malaise.

-----You can help too-----

Quick---someone say something completely uninformed, with bad grammar, and riddled with misspellings...

[sARCASM] Gawd your so dum Why dont you see a good movie like rambo. [/sARCASM]

Posted

Guilty.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 143 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.