Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Guest Megalicious
Posted

OMG its the end of the world .. Jarod is wearing a shit .. thats not .. BLACK! .. (we were shopping and I like it once he went and got a peek of what it look like on him he bought it !! I was and still am amazed.)

Posted

OMG its the end of the world .. Jarod is wearing a shit ..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:ohmy:

Posted

OMG....I so didn't catch that.

Posted

i love you too. :grin

Posted

How are you, sweetness? I never see you here anymore.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

:ohmy:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing

Posted

Awwww! Meg said that Jarod's wearing a shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Posted

How are you, sweetness? I never see you here anymore.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

busy.

busy with work.

busy learning kid to rdie two-wheeler.

busy running games (im now an "official" dork :wink )

generally busy.

but im still here. i guess thats ok.

and you?

Posted

Pretty busy as well. My life wouldn't be complete without tormenting my children or telling my husband that he had better find a job soon or I'm leaving him for Shade, Steven, and Marc.

Posted

woot!

:woot:

Posted

It is mourning and it sucks. Back to sleep...........

Posted

No more sleep for me. There are tons of people, waiting for maicures and pedicures. I must see them all.......

I so need cophee.

Posted

Cophee for all

Posted

I have just had six pairs of feet in my face. Thank God that they all tipped me REALLY well.

Posted

kinky :fear

Posted

Are you coming out when I come back???

Posted

i can try. i missed headwreck too, if thats any consolation. :fear

Posted

I think that pretty much covers it.

Resolved: That ninjas are totally awesomer than pirates.

*gavel smack*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think both are awesome. ninjas are quiet, get the job done and slip away in the dark. That rocks. However, Pirates are better for partying with. They know how to get the wenches, always have drink available and have sailing yacht parties. So they rock too.

Posted

Mourning.

Posted

i can try.  i missed headwreck too, if thats any consolation. :fear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not consoled.

Posted

Good morning all. It's only one shopping day till FLA in Chicago!

*dies*

Posted

Why is FLoridA in Chicago? How can I get MarylanD into Detroit?

Posted

Why is FLoridA in Chicago? How can I get MarylanD into Detroit?

There's more then enough vacant space downtown. I'm sure it'll fit. :wink

Posted

Good morning all. It's only one shopping day till FLA in Chicago!

*dies*

Shattered Dreams shattered hopes....

Posted

i think i broke it... :blink

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.