Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Guest Megalicious
Posted

WTF .. I'm pissed off. They trimed our trees outside yesterday. THEY ALSO CUT SOME OF THEM DOWN!!! One that my squirel lived in =( He didn't come out to eat yesterday =( or today =( I called for him .... but he did not come :cry WTF they said tree maintance .. NOT TREE REMOVAL =(

Posted

WTF .. I'm pissed off. They trimed our trees outside yesterday. THEY ALSO CUT SOME OF THEM DOWN!!! One that my squirel lived in =( He didn't come out to eat yesterday =( or today =( I called for him .... but he did not come :cry  WTF they said tree maintance .. NOT TREE REMOVAL =(

Ick I hate that

Posted

i take it they are not hippy tree-huggers then? :blink

Posted

They're nasty tree haters.

Posted

gnawing biting hacking burning!

Posted

Maybe it was my dad. He hates squirrels.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

I dont care about the tree in partuiclar ... I WANT MY SQUIREL BACK! .. I miss him :cry We are moving in about a month anyway and I was preparing myself to became somewhat disattacted from him ... =( but not all at once :cry...... He would even come in the slider if I left it open with food .. and just sit and eat as I watched a bit of TV ... he was my little pal =(

Posted

If I get into my car now, and arrive in about 8 hours, will I be able to catch them? I mean, they could have Meg's squirrel.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

I dont think so Bren but thank you for the offer lol .. You could however just drive up lol ...

Those bastards will pay. THERE ARE TWO THINGS YOU DONT FUCK WITH .. A PREGNANT LADY'S FOOD OR HER PETS ... someone is going down.

Posted

Especially her pet food!

Posted

what sort of food is your pet made out of?

Posted

The flesh of fish.

Posted

I like making squirrels out of duck meat

Posted

I like sleep. And Caribou antlers on my car.

Posted

Squares have four sides

Posted

I thought they had 6?

Posted

I thought they had 6?

That is a hexagon

Posted

I need some effen allergy meds, dammit!!!!

Posted

*Hands brenda a lamp*

Posted

Bob is a 7 foot Penis

That is all.

Posted

He doesn't deserve to die just because he's a 7-foot penis. The syph' will probably do him in anyway.

Guest Megalicious
Posted

I like making squirrels out of duck meat

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then get to it Phee! MAKE ME A NEW SQUIRREL!

Posted

Ever wonder WHY Britney Spears was allowed to reproduce? I know I mentioned it in here before, but I'm really "curious." *snort*

Guest Megalicious
Posted

Beats the fuck out of me Bren... if anything there should be a law where atleast she can't breed with her own kind (which she has), just proves money is not everything.

Posted

Money is definitely not everything. Buuuuuuuut....

It sure would get me back to Detroit.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.