Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

My Q is fine how bout yours?

Posted

Hey Bren....

Hows the "Q"?

Feeling better today?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ugh.....

I had two last night, and felt strangely better. Even Wayne thought that I was much easier to deal with.

Posted

You chicks are talking in code

Posted

Ugh.....

I had two last night, and felt strangely better. Even Wayne thought that I was much easier to deal with.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ohhh.... :doh

Of course you felt better......you gave your body exactly what it was telling you.

I slipped up yesterday at about 7:05 am.

That was the last one at this point.

I flipped out yesterday evening. Big time. =(

I went out angry Rollerblading at about 11:00 at night and almost got hit by a car. (Strangley enough, I wish I had I was feeling so bad at that point as bad as that sounds..... :tear )

I feel somewhat composed at the moment....but I feel myself getting on edge again.

Trying to fight it. =( :confused =)

Posted

I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, and think you are both being silly...

*Runs and hides in a Nuclear bomb shelter*

Posted

I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, and think you are both being silly...

*Runs and hides in a Nuclear bomb shelter*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You better run.........

*runs after Phee.......doesn't know what to do when he is captured though.....*

(Ponders Slow and painful torture)

Posted

You better run.........

*runs after Phee.......doesn't know what to do when he is captured though.....*

(Ponders Slow and painful torture)

*Phee waits for pain*

Posted

Phee, you would

Afterall, more than 50% of the folks on this forum welcome pain.

I forgotted.

:spank:whip

:laughing

Posted

I like very specific and well timed pain

Posted

what like Smack the booty with a spiked glove every 3 seconds?

And SAY It.

"1-2-3" Smack

Count out loud bitch

"1-2-3" smack

Ok Ok....getting silly.... :laughing :nut

Posted

So um do want cophee with that abuse?

Posted

Yes - hazel"Nut" cophee please.

WTF? Why is it all cloudy? Is it suppose to Rayne? :wink

Posted

Yes... er yes

Posted

I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, and think you are both being silly...

*Runs and hides in a Nuclear bomb shelter*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't make me slap you.

Posted

Don't make me slap you.

Just do it.

Posted

Just do it.

Aren't you the Nike spokesperson? *sheesh*

Posted

LOL

Posted

Aren't you the Nike spokesperson? *sheesh*

I am a motivational speaker. Nike stole that line from me.

Posted

they just walked all over you eh?

Posted

they just walked all over you eh?

No. I decided to let them have it so I would look like a copycat. It makes for great advertising.

Posted

how fast can you paint a dire troll?

Posted

The pool is down for readjustments...  Once it's back up, y'all are welcome over anytime.  With or without kiddies.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right on! :happy:

Posted

Fire!

Posted

I like very specific and well timed pain

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*giggle*

... It's great.

Walking away from DGn now ...

... must ... keep ... fingers ... from ... typing ...

Posted

Bah Humbug !

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.