Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't drink water.... fish fuck in it.....

Posted

They are SO cute. Where's Marc?

Looking for a heavy steel pipe.

Posted

fish don't fuck.

Maybe not each other

Posted

i started back up smoking, so i'll have a couple for all of ya...

Posted

A couple of what?

Posted

fish don't fuck.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

=( Great. I'm just like a fuqin fish who don't fuqin fuq =(

Posted

bk-fish-mint.JPG

One fish fucked two fish then two fish fucked red fish, red fish fucked blue fish and out came purple fish :nut

Posted

Know any hot single well- to- do fish?

I think you may be correct...purple is right! How twisted that you knew that...I knew I loved that mind for a reason!

YEY KG!

Posted

Looking for a heavy steel pipe.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love it when you threaten to use the pipe on me, babe.

Posted

i am unstoppable!

Posted

You never started putz so what's the hold up?

Posted

Hold up? Asleep at the wheel?

Posted

Isn't that a band?

Posted

I believe so, a country band. Not that I listen to country, I thought I saw that name in a music magazine.

Posted

I don't know if it's country, but I definitely figured that it was a band.

Posted

Looks like they'd make me fall "Asleep At The Wheel."

:fear

*rimshot*

:fear

Posted

:laughing

Posted

Morning goths

Posted

I like to be naked at top of the park

Posted

I'm being summoned by 3 year olds...

Posted

It happens

Posted

I'm working looking up prices on John Deere riding mowers.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.