Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

No.

Posted

then why all the sheep? *waits for Paul*

Posted

*waits for Paul*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If only......

Posted

Children.........am I gonn have to spank both of you..........please?

Posted

Are asking to spank me?

Posted

Are asking to spank me?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

IS that what he's asking?

Posted

I was spanked once........it was great

Posted

lol lol lol lol lol lol

Posted

are you questioning me?!

Posted

more like interrogating

Posted

WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF NOVEMBER 25, 1967??

Posted

WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF NOVEMBER 25, 1967??

Figuring out how to reach the table so I could throw turkey at my brother's head. I was 1 year and two months old. =)

Posted

A-HA!!

You turkey-throwin' motherfudger! I'm slappin' the cuffs on you.

Posted

Cuff the prick

That's when the fun starts baby

Posted

Cuff the prick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But where will I find cuffs that tiny, Cat?

Posted

Morning goths

Posted

Morning, Phee.

Posted

How is you bren?

Posted

I'm a little on edge, but hopefully it'll go away soon.

Posted

I know what you mean

Posted

Hey! Did anyone find Hoffa yet? I know they tore down a barn, looking for him.

I think he's hiding in a gay bar, snickering like a motherf*cker.

Posted

I hid in a gay bar once... it was great...

Posted

From what I've heard, you weren't hiding.

Posted

I was hiding in sailors butts

Posted

Nice.....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)

    • Scary Guy

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.