Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

It sure suits a few people that I know.

Posted

Thats my wife's favorite insult.

Posted

I prefer to call one a "Queen" as an insult....guys and girls alike

fuck you Queen.....

Posted

I like clouds

Posted

Winona had a big brown beaver.

Posted

The held it up in the air

Posted

I like my beavers shaved

Posted

I like rodent war

Posted

With mint frosting

Posted

I want a cophee

Posted
:wink

post-55-1147213623_thumb.jpg

Posted

fucktastic!

Posted

hello sunshine

Posted

It's raining right now... me luvs the smell of fresh rain... :happy:

Posted

I love peaches and cream

Posted

Yeye it's movie nite with Pharoh and Styx!

Just hope I can get Brian (creatureofthenyte) to go to CC if he doesn't go camping with our Windstone.

Posted

boom

Posted

Hey no one said it was Styx' Birthday!

Posted

HURRAH!

Posted

Depends on what you are eating.

Posted

eat me.

Posted

Paradox for sale....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.