Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

you all suck.

Posted

Only when asked nicely

Posted

obviously.

Posted

Did someone piss on your hushpoppies paradox?

Posted

i thought you did? :blink

Posted

Paradox has hushpoppies?

Posted

Why the hell does my throat hurt when I haven't been out anywhere since last week for crumbs sake!

Posted

partys over!

Posted

I'm back from Boston. That is all.

Posted

Me too... I mean the all thing

Posted

Hehe ...

Posted

I am.... yeah

Posted

What's "yeah" Phee?

Posted

The word of the month is asshat

Posted

I can't say that word without thinking of a friend ... well, he used to be a friend ... for a very long time. But now he's not.

Don't you hate when people try to run your life that have no expierience at all in what your going through?

Posted

Isn't that your whole life Rayne?

Posted

Unfortunately ... your right Phee.

Posted

Grrr... we need to survive

Posted

We will ... I always do.

Posted

Surviving is overated.

Posted

I want to do more than just survive.

Posted

This year... survivng would be awesome!

Posted

asshats for sale!

Posted (edited)

ass·hat

n. slang

1. A thoroughly contemptible, detestable person.

2. Tight fitting underwear

post-55-1147138691_thumb.jpg

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

asshat is an awesome word

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.