Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Look honey tits.... I just thought that we might draw attention...

Posted

Did you just call for me, sweaty taint?

Posted

Yes butter muff....

Posted

Oh, good. I was beginning to think that you no longer loved me, crusty toes.

Posted

No problem busty boobs...

Posted

SWEETY TAINT!?

lMAO

ROFL

OUCH my sides hurt...oh my gawd ouch ouch

Posted

See that, crunchy crotch? We made Cat laugh!

Posted

I know we did my little flesh blossom...

Posted
:bravo:nut:grouphug:bow :woot: =) :laughing
Posted

Flesh makes me happy

Posted

LOOK!! It's our little butt nugget, Odims!

Posted

Hmmm....

Not that I've done NEARLY enough research to make this claim... but... Trillian sucks! I can't load it onto the imac.

Also, my neck and hand hurt. I need some rubbins! And a white chocolate mocha! Coffee places should totally be open at four a.m. What the fuck. :doh

Posted

*yawn* Morning Goths.

I's still sleepies.

Posted

*shudders*

ugh, okay, I've killed two spiders in the last twenty minutes... that is way too much insect life in my house for me. Gross.

I am now not tired anymore. Although my shoulders and neck still ache.

ah... back to the pounding of the hammer.

Posted

ah... back to the pounding of the hammer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and I, back to the pounding of... um... :innocent

Posted

*shudders*

ugh, okay, I've killed two spiders in the last twenty minutes... that is way too much insect life in my house for me.  Gross. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm arachnaphobic, but I have a hard time killing spiders. Something about destroying life gets to me.

Posted

can someone please stop the screaming moose inside my head?

Posted

can someone please stop the screaming moose inside my head?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Where did I put that spare moosetrap??

Posted

You buried it under the old oak tree in the backyard!

Posted

You buried it under the old oak tree in the backyard!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No no that's where I buried the...uhm...HEY WHAT'S THAT

*runs*

Posted

:laughing

Posted

she got IT in the mail!! yay! i'm not the only one tha recieved IT.

Posted

damnit, my hands arn't working like they should. i kepe mislpelling stuff. ahhh!!!!

Posted

damnit, my hands arn't working like they should. i kepe mislpelling stuff. ahhh!!!!

That's my story too, and I'm stickin to it.

In other news... I caused someone to have a permasmile today. If I could just remember what I did I'll be all set! :erm

Posted

Hmmmm.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.