Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hoes? My damn hoes don't bring in enough money.

Posted

Well I would have called except you gave me a phone number of 8675309

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And I also told you that my name was Jenny. Now that you know who I really am, wouldn't that indicate that 8675309 is not my REAL number?

Posted

Morning gothlings

Posted

Morning, Pheecasaurus Wrecks.

Posted

That sounds dangerous

Posted

I bought a new lawn mower. I will now mow.

Mow Mow Mow your lawn.... *sings*

Posted

I mowed a lawn once... it was great

Posted

I bought a new lawn mower.  I will now mow.

Mow Mow Mow your lawn....  *sings*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey babe. Mow MY lawn.

Posted

Who wants some old man back scabs in a crispy sugar millipede cum sauce?

Posted

Who wants some old man back scabs in a crispy sugar millipede cum sauce?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh wow. You are wicked Phee. :wink

Posted

Awesome

Posted

Hey babe. Mow MY lawn.

Sorry hun. It's electric and my extension cord ain't that long.

Posted

Hiooooo

Posted

Sorry hun.  It's electric and my extension cord ain't that long.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LIAR! You told me that your "cord" was huge!

Posted (edited)

So there.

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

I saw a cloud once... it was great

Posted (edited)

LIAR! You told me that your "cord" was huge!

It is . But that's not what I power the mower with. You, on the other hand... I'm like your energizer when I plug in... :wink

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

I plugged in once... it was great

Posted

I plugged in once... it was great

Don chu ave werk toodoo?

Posted

It is .  But that's not what I power the mower with.  You, on the other hand...  I'm like your energizer when I plug in...  :wink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're hot.

Posted

You're hot.

You should see me in the summer when my head bakes in the sun for a few hours...

Posted

Does your neck get red, too? I love me a hot redneck.

Posted

Does your neck get red, too? I love me a hot redneck.

A truly awe-inspiring hue...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.