Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

fucking apathy

Posted

Fucking paradox.

Good morning, bitches.

Posted (edited)

Hey its sunday, so heres some god for ya.

On my boobies!

Picture205.jpg

Check out my sweet ass dog collar, it says CANDY.

*swoon*

Edited by CandyQuackenbush
Posted

jesus is tits. :confused :pirate

Posted

yay for tits!

hmmm.... I don't want to work on my project, it's giving me a blister! Why won't the damn nails just stick in the oak like good little metal bits, nice and easy? *grumble*

Eww... my fingers smell like metal. :ralph

Posted

This will be an interesting day. I can just see it......

Posted

This will be an interesting day. I can just see it......

Ditto.

Posted

My day has come to an end. =)

Posted

Good day darlings

Posted

My werk keeps asking me to come in early, then call me and tell me they dont need me too, then calls again to ask if I can, now I just got called and told that I can come in at my normal time.

*RAWR*

Posted

Werk...

Posted

I was some sweet lovin.

Posted

Eh?

Posted

Wants. I ment wants.

But I guess I could only type WAS. How I forgot the NT I don't know.

I need sleep.

Posted

I need a Jackalope

Posted

Phee, your beating me at the Song Thread.

Poo on you!

Posted

Get over it.... or don't

Posted

*cries*

Okay, I'm done. I'm over it. :grin

Posted

Slit your wrists

Posted (edited)

I got approved for unemployment

Edited by pharoh
Posted

The what Pharoh?

Posted

I got approved for unemployment, sorry lol

Posted

Why is it that on days that I work alone, the fax fucks up, they ALL call at the same time, and while juggling important phone calls that might actually generate some CA$H, the telearketers KNOW thats when to call interrupting high potential clients numerous times in one phone call?

WHY is that? please tell me....

:confused

grrrrrrrrrrrr

Posted

If you don't know I am not going to tell you

Posted

That's probably a good things since if I knew why, then I would hunt every single one of these muthers to beat some sense into them...

Then, I would beat the fax machine, cause there IS no good excuse, and put all of those phuckers on my list of telemarketers to stalk and then do something really mean, and vile

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
    • kat
      I think I'm more sexual than many people.  My mind lives in gutters but getting older well, it should be helping,  maybe. Omg, am I an old pervert now? 
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.