Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

OK Kelly... what do you think I drive?

Posted

You drive a hot pink V-Dub Beetle.

Posted

You drive a hot pink V-Dub Beetle.

German engineering in da house... Yah!!

:laughing :laughing :laughing

Posted

"you get an *F*"

:tongue:

Posted

anyone want to volunteer for a severe spanking?

Posted

I want a deep fried maggot cake

Posted

I want a deep fried maggot cake

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With mint frosting?

Posted

Heh of course....

Good morning Odims

Posted

mourning to you too.

you coming tonight?

Posted

Yes... and I believe that we will be going to your party too...

Posted

yup yup yup

Posted

My hand is flesh colored

Posted

Awesome

Posted

???

Posted

Claire Danes and Leonardo di Caprio just died on TV!

Posted

Lactate

Posted

I got shot in the eye by a stripper's boob jizm once... it was not great

Posted

I have no idea what that means

Posted

It prolly means whatever you are thinking it means

Posted

Milk?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 35 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.