Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

hating conflict.

she told me this and she said that about him, that one humped that one who fucked this one and chewed the other one from before.

Gads we sound like freaks..............

Oh................... yeah I forgot.

Posted

My daughter just called me from Florida. Apparently, her dad and aunt are saying some REALLY mean things about our gay friends. Gee, I wonder if he's being just as derogatory about Jews, especially since he wouldn't "allow" his Jewish girlfriend to come along....

Nice going, hurting your daughter. Jerk. :blink

Posted

I live

Posted

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :peanutbutterjellytime DGN is back! Time to rejoice!

Posted

*Phee Rejoices.... makes a mess*

Posted

WAITNG for years to get my music discs from Rayne & Phee.

1 of just Phee for another musician to worship.

Posted

'Bout time you all got back in here. Now, make me some cophee.

Posted

And get me some good allergy meds while your at it... My eyes are glued shut.

Posted

Aww poor mstrbumpybutt

try using Bausch & Lomb Opcon-A eyedrops.....Allergy eye drops. I have that problem, and those drops work wonders for me!

The other day my eye looked like it was bleeding it was so irritated....I RAN to the store to get eyedrops.

fuckin allergies......*SNniiiiiiiiIFfff* Cough* hack*

Posted

Who wants some wet sausage and a side of whole milk?

Posted

Aww poor mstrbumpybutt

:laughing

Took Claritin. it's sorta working. I can see more or less...

I'm tired as hell though... jet lagged, and ... um... early morning "exercise". :whistling

Posted

Poor little boo.... guess you can't date tonight

Posted

Poor little boo.... guess you can't date tonight

What's tonight? :blink

Posted

date

Posted

date

Silly man.... The date was last night. Don't you listen when Melissa's telling you stuff? :blink

Posted

Silly man....  The date was last night.  Don't you listen when Melissa's telling you stuff?  :blink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing

Posted

So you didn't get a second date? bummer

Posted

So you didn't get a second date? bummer

Not tonight. I think we're both recovering from the first date. :whistling

Posted

Yeah... you require recovery

Posted

Yeah... you require recovery

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Stop it Phee!

Let the man recover ... he's getting old ...

:erm

:: runs ::

:laughing

Posted (edited)

*Trips Melissa before she gets too far... covers her with chocolate syrup... then dumps a bucket of ants on her*

:-)

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

*Trips Melissa before she gets too far...  covers her with chocolate syrup... then dumps a bucket of ants on her*

:-)

You gunna pay for those ants mister?

Posted

You gunna pay for those ants mister?

Nope. I imported them from my property.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.