Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

My bed's a queen size. What's yours?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is there room for me???

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

No, mine make ME cook.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you're ALWAYS "cookin'", hotstuff... :wink:swoon

Posted

wheres the fun in that?

Posted

Fuckers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's just it. They refuse to fuck. HOW can you be a fucker if you refuse to fuck?

I'll take them in.. I need someone to clean my yard.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Come get them.

Is there room for me???

-CatsEye  :cat:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ask my husband.

you're ALWAYS "cookin'", hotstuff...  :wink  :swoon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blushing

wheres the fun in that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In what?

Posted

Ah... your hubby wouldn't mind if I invited myself very much .... or would he?

We'd just need to ballgag him from all the laughing when he saw me naked.

Posted

Low self esteem

Posted

Hi Phee and Odims!

Posted

Want some cophee? I need another cup, myself.

Posted

Want some cophee? I need another cup, myself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can get you cophee, but another cup of yourself... well, maybe when I learn to clone.....

Posted

I can get you cophee, but another cup of yourself... well, maybe when I learn to clone.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*snort*

Damned cold.....

Posted

I like cophee it's goodness. Cophee phor me cophee phor you.

Posted

Phree Cophee and scabbies larva for everyone!!!

Posted

To be honest with you…I was embarrassed with my Scabies because I felt like I was dirty…how else could I explain what was wrong with me? My whole body itched constantly. I was afraid that I was going to spread my scabies to other people. And, I was even becoming so self-conscious that I wouldn’t go outside…I was just so miserable.

I was losing sleep because I couldn’t stop scratching. Then, almost worse than that, was the feeling that something was crawling under my skin, and—since I refused to use the prescription my doctor ordered because it seemed to burn my skin— I had no idea where to turn, so I sucked it up and suffered in silence.

Posted

So... um is that a yes?

Posted

I’m so happy you’re here today because I’m here to tell you that you don’t have to suffer any more…

No more endless itching so bad that it’s driving you crazy!

No more sores from where you’ve scratched your skin raw!

No more anxiety and frustration and sleeplessness that have plagued you as long as you’ve had Scabies!

Posted

Tell me more Odims

Posted

Scabies is caused by a small mite that burrows under the skin. The skin burrows often become infected because they are open to the external skin. The end result is that scabies causes intense and often intolerable itching.

Scabies starts when the scabies mite gets under the skin. It is usually passed by close physical contact - most commonly in children at school, and then to their wider family.

A pregnant female scabies mite will dig down into the skin and lay eggs. These eggs hatch between three and ten days later and the scabies larvae move around in the skin - making the scabies itch worse.

The larvae spread around the skin and mature into adult scabies mites. These adult mites live for three or four weeks before they die, but by then the egg laying process has started all over again. It’s this that causes the terrible itch that scabies is well known for.

Posted

Ah... your hubby wouldn't mind if I invited myself very much .... or would he?

We'd just need to ballgag him from all the laughing when he saw me naked.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would love see you naked Seaphyr.. :swoon:wink

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

Star trekken' across the universe.

Always goin' forward 'cuse we can't find reverse.

Klingons on the starboard bow

starboard bow

starboard bow

Klingons on the starboard bow

Scrape 'em off Jim.

Posted

I would love see you naked Seaphyr.. :swoon:wink

-CatsEye  :cat:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:ohmy:

Posted

I would love to see her nekkid as well, perhaps more. :swoon

Posted

Good morning, kids. How's it hanging?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.