Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Where's your momma?

Posted

Nacho Mama

Posted

It's a cold mourning, damned weather.

Posted

Morning goths

Posted

I put in my first "illegal" I.V. yesterday. Candy got food poisioning and was sick for a couple of days. Dehydration was setting in so I stabbed her.

Posted

I put in my first "illegal" I.V. yesterday. Candy got food poisioning and was sick for a couple of days. Dehydration was setting in so I stabbed her.

That'll teach her to get sick around you

Posted

or anyone for that matter. I like stabbing sick people.

Posted

Remind me to stay away from you if I'm ever sick.

Posted

Stay away from me if you are ever sick.

Posted

I love it when you stab me.... it's sick

Posted

Stay away from me if you are ever sick.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you for reminding me!!

Posted

I actually got pretty good at it in the war. Stabbings were a regular occurance in Iraq.

Posted

I don't enjoy those at all. Despite my ink and piercings, I still cry every time I have to be stabbed.

Posted

Thank you for reminding me!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anything I can do to help :grin

Posted

I don't enjoy those at all. Despite my ink and piercings, I still cry every time I have to be stabbed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've never had a problem with it until one day when we were certifying. I had been up all night on a mission and hadn't eaten anything that morning. The guy stabbing me wasn't very good and went all the way through the vein. I stood up after he removed the needle and said, "now it's my turn." The next thing I remember is waking up on the ground with everyone standing around me going, "Are you alright?" It was quite embarrassing.

Posted

Wow. That sucks. I can't even imagine....

Posted

Remind me to stay away from you if I'm ever sick.

That would be always then...

*RUNS*

Posted

That would be always then...

*RUNS*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fine. See if I ever share my muffins.

Posted

ALL of you are SICK!

Just got stood up for a pistons game. =(

Posted

Bastards

Posted

Fine. See if I ever share my muffins.

Fine. You don't get my special butter then...

Posted

Fine.  You don't get my special butter then...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, you know you want to share the butter.

Posted

The spirit of paperhearts has entered the room

Posted

ALL of you are SICK!

Just got stood up for a pistons game. =(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is it legal to "quote" yourself? Well, if so, I'm breakin the law breaking the law!

Well to add to this....

I called friend #2 and he is playing D&D tonite.

I called friend #3 and she is working tonight

I called friend #4 and she has tournament with her son tonight.

Mike is working late

AHHHHH!

Man does that suck or what?

I'm out of friends now! Guess it's just me, the cats, and American Idol, and a pint of Hagan daas!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.