Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ugh....

I'm so exhausted.

Posted

And it's just morning for you. :doh

Posted

I was in the ER till late last night. I don't think that anyone should ever have to be stuck, poked, prodded, or have ANYTHING stuck up their ass.

Ever.

Posted

Ugh....

I'm so exhausted.

I'm sorry hun... I didn't mean to wear you out.

Posted

I'm sorry hun... I didn't mean to wear you out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure that I would have been smiling if that were the case.

Posted

:whistling

Posted

:wink

So, how YOU doin'?

Posted

:wink

So, how YOU doin'?

Not bad... but my day would just peachy if we.. um..

Oh. Nevermind. :innocent

Posted

Not bad... but my day would just peachy if we.. um..

Oh.  Nevermind.  :innocent

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You'd never leave the house. :wink

Posted

You'd never leave the house.  :wink

Nope. :happy:

Posted (edited)

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing (@ Brenda and Marc)

Blah what an icky day outside so far.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

:laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing (@ Brenda and Marc)

Blah what an icky day outside so far.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have NO idea how violated I feel right now. Marc makes me smile. I need it.

In other news, it's gorgeous here in MD.

Posted

You have NO idea how violated I feel right now. Marc makes me smile. I need it.

In other news, it's gorgeous here in MD.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, UPS me some nice weather?

Posted

Well, UPS me some nice weather?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I could, you know that I would.

Posted

If I could, you know that I would.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes ... I do.

It's so overcast and dreary here. It rained yesterday.

Posted

We were supposed to get rain. We didn't get it until last night. When I left the hospital this morning, it had finally rained, but not much.

Posted

Marc makes me smile. I need it.

:blushing :blushing :blushing

Posted

Morning you gaggle of giggling goths

Posted

Greetings gastronomic gringo.

Posted

What a gorgeously grand day, guys.

Posted

Where the Hell have you been??

Posted

Right here

Posted

Not you. Float.

Posted

I float in water

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 85 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.