Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

A big smile. :grin

Posted

What would you like?

You got a cute sister? :woot:

Posted

No. I'm the cute one.

Posted

Damn. I guess I'll just stick with the hot chocolate I'm drinking then....

Or phee's cute friend I'll be seeing this weekend. :innocent

Posted

Damn.  I guess I'll just stick with the hot chocolate I'm drinking then....

Or phee's cute friend I'll be seeing this weekend.  :innocent

Go marc go!!!

Posted

YeY MaRc!

Posted

Damn.  I guess I'll just stick with the hot chocolate I'm drinking then....

Or phee's cute friend I'll be seeing this weekend.  :innocent

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What? You're coming to Baltimore?

Posted

What? You're coming to Baltimore?

No silly. His cute friend here. I was introduced to her at CC a few weeks ago.

We went out tonight. =)

Posted

do you want me to relight you?

Posted

Where is the real Paradox anyway?

Posted

He found the cure for aging. It now regresses your age.

Posted

Figures the bastard!

Can't I just get old and have done with it then?

Posted

No silly.  His cute friend here.  I was introduced to her at CC a few weeks ago.

We went out tonight.  =)

And??????

Posted

Oooooooo gossip yes and and c'mon now details

Posted

And??????

:innocent

Posted

You are not

Posted

No ... he is not. ... I am. *giggle*

Posted (edited)

No ... he is not. ... I am. *giggle*

<----- That is my sceptical look...

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

<----- That is my sceptical look...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You ... sceptical ... never.

Posted

Ever. :whistling

Posted

I want stuff

Posted

*phee becomes a changed man*

Posted

it's all in the reflexes

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

    • et-novum

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.