Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

CRAP!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But I don't neeeeeeeeed toooooo

Posted

random quotes from this day, one year ago, from the cophee house:

Sad day, they don't use whip cream anymore for the Tim Horton Mocha's - they use that nasty jet puff marshmellow stuff now...  Makes a big difference and is gross..  They should have stuck with the cream hahaha  But why go to Timmies when you can make your own mocha at home?  1/2 hot cocoa and 1/2 coffee??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

im hungry and phee talking about wendys makes me want a junior cheeseburger deluxe and a 5 piece nugget w/ honey mustard... :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no, does it taste like chicken?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nuts on my chicken?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love chicken nuts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posted

I said "I love chicken nuts?"

Did I take a whole Vicoprofen when I said that????

Posted

I said "I love chicken nuts?"

Did I take a whole Vicoprofen when I said that????

Paradox made you say it. :fear

Posted

Hot av there, Marc.

Posted

Hot av there, Marc.

I was transmuted into CandyQuackenbush last night at Nectos...

Posted

OMG...I about pee'd myself looking at your av Marc....you look like a disgruntled raggety Andy doll....

Posted

OMG...I about pee'd myself looking at your av Marc....you look like a disgruntled raggety Andy doll....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HA!!!!!!

Posted

Ya'll are just weird and I wanna say THANK YOU cuz you make me feel so vanilla ya nutsacks!

Posted

I was transmuted into CandyQuackenbush last night at Nectos...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... and Rayne just happened to have her Nikon handy. :happy:

Posted

Paradox made you say it.  :fear

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no i didn....oh...yea... :fear

Posted

I really like this avatar Rayne....it's you kiddo

Posted

Smiles everyone, smiles!

Posted

CHICKEN NUTS!

Posted

Why do I always have something in my eye?

I'm ready to just dig my eyeballs out of the sockets and rinse them off dammit...fucking cat hair, lint, dust, fuzzies, eyelashes, my own hair, Mike's beard clippings...fuck! OUCH! :doh

Posted

*whine*

I don't waaanaaa go to work todaaaaaaaay

Posted

*whine*

I don't waaanaaa go to work todaaaaaaaay

Please report to th epity party thread.... thank you

Posted

hey Brenda can whine when she wants to dammit you know better Phee. Shame bad bad PHEE

Girrrrrrl , Find whatever it is and get a pice of tissue and just touch it and get the crap out of your eye it's buggin g me now!

Posted

Yeah! I can whine wherever I want!!!!

whine, whine, whine......

Posted

hey Brenda can whine when she wants to dammit you know better Phee. Shame bad bad PHEE

Girrrrrrl , Find whatever it is and get a pice of tissue and just touch it and get the crap out of your eye it's buggin g me now!

Please report to the pity party thread.... thank you

Posted

Please report to the pity party thread.... thank you

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How 'bout you kiss my left asscheek?

Posted

How 'bout you kiss my left asscheek?

That's why I created the thread...

Posted

Goths can feel sorry for themselves anywhere they choose.

Posted

Ur Goth Brenda.... Gothy Mcgothipants

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 50 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.