Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ah... Plasma Springs?

Posted

I like springs, they are so boingy

Posted

kinda like kangaroo

Posted

Well kangaroo is more like beef jerky

Posted

I like spring roles

Posted

*Sniff* Phee doesn't want to kill me...

Posted

*bang!* *kills everyone in the room*

Posted

Ouchy

Posted

It usually is throughout the daytime on Spike

Posted

yeppers that's what I'm watchin'

Posted

I am.... at werk

Posted

Nice! Work sux, I want people to pay me for no reason at all. That would be... great!

Posted

Nice! Work sux, I want people to pay me for no reason at all. That would be... great!

Become a politician

Posted

You know I would

Posted

Odims for totalitarian dictator!

Posted

Phee for halftarion badguy

Posted

you could be my chief Smegma

Posted

Cool

Posted

Who would be my air retrograde specialist?

Posted

Um that guy with the hat

Posted

Um that guy with the hat

That would be me. As long as the air is clean.

Posted

Life is... yeah right now... wouldn't you agree?

Posted

YOU my friend have nothing to actually bitch about... so shut it.

(Damn man you just fell in love and got her to move in...dang quit bitching')

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 67 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.