Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

really?

Posted

pretty much. it sucks. i think the ole lady doesnt like that ive gained a few pounds. too many years in the classroom.

Posted

hmmmm..... I thought you and the old lady um.... well hmmm

Posted

well, yea, but life is a complicated thing. know what i mean, vern?

Posted

yup

Posted

Good morning everyone! I like.

Posted

Good morning, all!

Posted

Morning!

Posted

Hello Goths

Posted

Fascinating

Posted

I've lost my Mountain Dew for the 3rd time this morning ... and my phone is dead and I can't find the plug. I might have to go plug it in, in the car.

Posted

Grrr n'stuff

Posted

Indeed. Gonna be one of those days ... lol, I realized I have under a 1/4 tank of gas too ... whoops. And I'm supposed to drive back out to GC today.

Posted

I like electricity

Posted

But only when they're green

Posted

definatly not when they are red

Posted

Spam

Posted

spam spam suausage and spam

Posted

I like Canned meats...and mayonaise

Posted

I like corn dogs in the summer time

Posted

Mayonaise looks like spurm, which tastes like spam... I think

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.