Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I need a new sofa for the club basement. And maybe a few cool chairs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try Free Cycle

You can sighn up to the yahoo groups in your area..and put want list or see what people post up and get free stuff

Posted

I need a new sofa for the club basement. And maybe a few cool chairs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try Free Cycle

You can sighn up to the yahoo groups in your area..and put want list or see what people post up and get free stuff

-CatsEye :cat:

Posted

DAMN! That's incredible Cat's Eye! My cousin really needs this so thank you indeed!

As far as you Starrr baby, you know I'm always home working or not so you could have had a babble with me.

Posted

Try Free Cycle

You can sighn up to the yahoo groups in your area..and put want list or see what people post up and get free stuff

-CatsEye  :cat:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

=( I checked and I can;'t find a Michigan chapter for those folks hun...am I wrong?

Posted

Drasafracken Rasafrack

Posted

Congrats

Posted

Thanks. I'd like to thank the academy

Posted

Want Cophee?

Posted

I do actually.

there that's better.

Posted

Yay Better

Posted

I have a john deere mug.... it's great

Posted

I am going to kill someone... it will be great....

Posted

I've never killed anyone. I have ordered someone else to fire at someone though. Don't know the result, we were shooting and running, well driving that is.

Posted

It was not great?

Posted

Didn't think so

Posted

Grrrr like... how bout you

Posted

Cold, but it could be 80 and I would be cold. I was happy at 130.

Posted

130 degrees

Posted (edited)

Memememememeeeee!!! Kill meeee!! *Raises hand*

I have a tax bill I can't pay... Please kill everyone I know too so they won't be sad. While you're at it, kill all of THEIR friends and relatives. You know... Just wipe the whole planet clean. That way nobody will be sad.

Edited by Msterbeau
Posted

degrees of what though?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.