Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I love ice cream.

Posted

DGN Bike race!!!!

Posted

DGN Bike race!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh, good luck on that.

Posted

Goths on Bikes. That's the title of a movie... or should be.

Posted

Goths on Bikes.  That's the title of a movie... or should be.

Tour de Goth

Posted

We'll all have fun fun fun on the autobahn

Posted

Goth Goth Goth on the Autoban

Posted

pocket calculators are a must.

Posted

And we need "Elektrocardiogram"

Posted

I am doing that right now

Posted

Me too!. Perhaps you would like to colaborate?

Posted

*Phee colaborates*

Posted

Yes...... that was great

Posted

Yay!!! I'm doomed. :happy:

Posted

Someone please call in and say that they have taken me hostage, so I can leave werk....

Posted

OK Phee no problem but I can't use a bomb threat...hpw about an exploding goth threat?

Posted

Like there is a difference

Posted

Can't Rayne just come and kidnap you??

Posted

Yes.. er no...

Posted

BUT I CAN CUZ I'M DA MUFFIN ...UH NO... i'm not really a muffin man so what the hell can I be today?

Posted

Small pox?

Posted

I'm making a cake.

Posted

I'm making a cake.

I'd like to eat what you have Brenda... the cake, I mean... :swoon

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.