Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Moring goths

Posted

Hi Donningford

Posted

Can I put cards in the spokes to make them louder?

Posted

Then.... yes

Posted

Necto tonight?

Posted

I am DJing next week...

Posted

I need to do um something..... with.... stuff

Posted

which stuff, or what kind of things?

Posted

I'm going to kill people at werk... and stuff.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can I join you at your workplace....then you can help me with mine :fear

Posted

I like snails

Posted

I hate most of our customers.

Posted

If I were you... I would hate people that didn't like me too

Posted

You'd know.

Posted

I don't hate you....

Posted

Marc, where did you find the VW icon? That's GREAT!

MySpace... :whistling

Posted

Let the bike riding begin

Where we going? I like to ride.

Posted

We are going to the DairyQueen in Dexter MI!!!!!!!

Posted

Can I join you at your workplace....then you can help me with mine :fear

Word.

Posted

We are going to the DairyQueen in Dexter MI!!!!!!!

OK. I like ice cream.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 70 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.