Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Look at it like this, the bills get divided in half. :wink

Posted

I really, really, REALLY don't want to go to work today. I hate this fucking job.....

Posted

I am at werk right now

Posted

I am about to make lunch and building a 1000 piece puzzle of the London Bridge with small fry #2....

Posted

You eat puzzles

Posted

I'd eat a chocolate puzzle if it was NOT actual chocolate. Can't have the stuff much dammit. Triggers off migraine activity.

Posted

I like pants

Posted

I HATE PANTS when there is opt for nothing available.

I also hate shoes, YUK.

Posted

You are dead to me

Posted

Death before dishonor.

Posted

OMG, Marc's new av is funny shit! I needed to smile today.....

Thank you, Marc. I love you.

Posted

Well, I am in Chesterfield.

No Odims.

No kids.

Just got done with werk and going to my littlest cousin Collin's first birthday party.

Left Odims house at 6:30 this morning.

I didn't want to leave, but, I have to werk.

Posted

IhatemyjobIhatemyjobIhatemyjobIhatemyjobIhatemyjob......

Posted

OMG, Marc's new av is funny shit! I needed to smile today.....

Thank you, Marc. I love you.

My pleasure Brenda.. I love you too. =)

Posted

Just finished writing to my new friend. nice guy, wish the other guy would get out of my head so I could see what's in front of me lately.

Posted

Must....buy....more...floor....tiles.....

Posted

*yawn*

Morning Goths.

Posted

Need....more....paint....

Posted

Candy~ Morning honey drop!

Starr ~ I so wish I could help ya babe. I'd likely faint tfrom fumes but hey... you could laugh anyway!

Posted

I have Tim Hortons cophee runnin through my veins!

Posted

I'm going to kill people at werk... and stuff.

Posted

Ohboy, I'm tired....

Posted

Marc, where did you find the VW icon? That's GREAT!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.