Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

It was up our little ally

Posted

... Most definately.

Posted

I was up an ally once... it was great

Posted

I don't like Ally McBeal

Posted

U mean Ally McStupid.......

Posted

yeah... stupid huhuhuh

Posted

Here's something amusing.....

All of the deadbolts in my house have to be locked/unlocked from the inside. I'm supposed to be at work by 2, and Wayne went to a seminar. He took my keys with him. He's got to be back here by 1:30 or I'll be late.

:blink

Posted

I would divorce him and move to cuba... or just wait

Posted

I think I'll just wait. I really like him and stuff.

Posted

and things

Posted

I feel like a hostage. I can't leave my house till I get my keys.

Posted

I think I have to poop

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing He He He "He said POOP! He He He!!! :laughing

Posted

I'm trapped inside my house and all you can talk about is poop?

Posted

Um... I have talked about quite a few things Brenda....

Posted

You most certainly have, Phee.

Posted

You most certainly have, Phee.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:cheerful Hey you know that I didn't bring up the subject of poop,LOL :laughing I would rather talk about other things.

Posted

And stuff.

Posted

Lets talk about chairs

Posted

I like chairs.

Posted

:devil Chairs that you relax in when you are having a beer.

Posted

I need a new sofa for the club basement. And maybe a few cool chairs.

Posted

A chair that you are tied to and then molested

Posted

:devil More chairs for guests

Posted

A toilet has been known as the "potty chair", which is where you poop

Posted

Water closet

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.