Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

*eats*

Posted

Stand still damn you

Posted

You need to work on your left hook and the rightside elbow into Wayne's ribs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're right about that.

Posted

Night all

Posted

Stupid Michigan weather. Warm and decent on he weekend and now we have winds blowing at 65-75 miles and hour and it's cold.

Posted

I get to fly to L.A. tonight on business. I need tickets for that, right?

Posted

nope. just stow away. :pirate

Posted

OOOOOOOOH! Take me with you!!!! I'll be bad!

Posted

Yay, I just got home from werk at aboot 4:30 and now I get to go back and close my department!

*gags with spoon*

Fuck.

Then I am going to Odims. Why? Because I need to be held.

THATS why.

Posted

Least you got one to hold on TO babygirl!

Posted

Does a .45 or a 9mm have a better case impact per mm for a head point at point blank?

Posted

OOOOOOOOH! Take me with you!!!! I'll be bad!

How bad? :whistling

I've been here for a couple hours and I hate this trip already. Oh wait... I hated it befor I even left...... :doh

Posted

Morning Goths....

Posted

Morning Goths....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

isnt that an oxymoron?

Posted

Why?

Posted

morning and goths are generally thought to be a contradiction in terms. hence a "moring goth" would be counter-intuitive and a contradiction in terms.

kinda like a land shark or something... ;)

Posted

How is morning and Goth somehow contradicting one another?

Posted

you know...

Posted

Nu uh!!!

Posted

yuh huh!

Posted

I am going to eat everything in the world

Posted

good luck with that.

every time i start eating i get yelled at.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.