Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Why have I been sleeping like crap lately?

Posted

Why am I always the one stuck getting up at 5am?

Posted

Why am I always the one stuck getting up at 5am?

You need to work on your left hook and the rightside elbow into Wayne's ribs.

Posted

Morning Goths

Posted

Morning Goths

Morning purple Power Ranger....

Posted

Good Mourning

hope everyones weekend was dreadful and sad...

just kidding.

mine kind of blew chunks...but not completely

Posted

*sigh*

Posted

why *sigh*?

why not WHOO HOO?

Posted

why *sigh*?

why not WHOO HOO?

Blowing chunks is not generally "woo hoo" material.... :whistling

Posted

Correct

Posted

how kind of you to *sigh* for me.....

=)

Posted

yer welcome

Posted

how kind of you to *sigh* for me.....

=)

So why, praytell, did it blow?

Posted

Eh...got ditched by some friends....

But, on the other hand...I did catch the new Simpson's and the Family Guy...that is why it wasn't completely bad....then I did a lot of iTuning in place of company.....AND some myspacing....

Posted

I like pants

Posted

I prefer shorts skirts. Not on me though... I like mine long.

Posted

clothes or dog breaths

Posted

biskuts

Posted

clothes or dog breaths

Is that our choice for today?

Posted

take it or leave it... :laughing

Posted

Naked with no dog smooches works for me. My cowerkers can kiss my ass if they don't like it.

Posted

Did you know that Saturn would float in water?

Posted

Did you know that Saturn would float in water?

Yes, but only if you drove it really fast.

Oh... wait. You meant the planet, didn't you?

Posted

No I meant the Titan that tried to eat his own sons

Posted

due to Earth's gravity, it is impossible for mountains to be higher than 15,000 meters

:ohmy:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.