Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have arrived, Let the games begin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tag, you it!

Posted

Games? like Yatzi

Posted

*ponders opening a can of spaghetti-o's*

Posted

YAY! I got Monopoly ... the Disney edition ... wait ... it's in a box somewhere in storage ... I'll have it on Saturday. Can we reschedule games for Saturday?

Posted

Games? like Yatzi

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, have some.

Posted

I need to digest

Posted

I need ... um ... yeah ... uh ... nevermind. :innocent

Posted

naked twister covered in crisco!

Posted

with ants!!!

And yeah... I need what she needs

Posted

Sounds like a game I would have to take my pericings out for.

I don't want to get them all greasy

Posted

Hey! I have Twister!

... and yes Phee ... you do.

Posted

Hey! I have Twister!

... and yes Phee ... you do.

:devil

Posted

Mine too

Posted

Mine too

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It does? *Runs upstairs to check*

Posted

It does? *Runs upstairs to check*

My effect machines silly

Posted (edited)

Oh yeah ... lol. :grin

... I like that ... so does Elijah.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

More machine than man

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

More Woman than machine.

Posted

They have a Truth or Dare version of Jenga...

Posted

Mmmm ... Jenga. I have that too ...

Posted

I have a pillow

Posted

Me too, when it doesn't fall down the gap between the bed and wall ...

Posted

Me too, when it doesn't fall down the gap between the bed and wall ...

Now how would that happen?

Posted

I hate when mine smothers me and I can't breath..

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.