Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I hate you all.

Then Leave.... but before leaving leave a large ambigous post about why you are leaving and how important it is that you are doing so... with no actual information, and how it doesn't mean that "all of us" are to blame... then check the thread every 32 seconds to find out how much attention you get.

Or post in the pity party thread...

Posted

*sigh*

Posted

Want fries with that?

Posted

Please.

Posted

*HAAAAAAACHOOOOOOO*

*sniiiiiiiif*

Posted

She sneezed a bunch of fries....

Posted

Did you not know that that is the "Special Coating" on the fries McDonalds is getting sued for? (Secret ingredient).....

SECRETS OUT!

Posted

Figures...fries are the devil, you know.

BLESS YOU!

Posted

She's an odd girl.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is that a good thing, a bad thing, or just ok....

Posted

Depends.... are you holding a large club?

Posted

I had a large club once... it was great....

Posted

I ATE a club once......It was GREAT!

It had turkey and bacon, and lettuce, and mayo w/ pickles.....maybe a little dippin ranch on the side.... :drool

Posted

I don't hate you all anymore. Just Mark. :-P

Can I have a shake with my fries, please?

Posted

OK

Posted

I'm bored. Someone entertain me.

Posted

*phee begins to set off fireworks*

Posted

Yay!!! Distraction!!!

Posted

Hi Everybody! I'm juiced up on cophee!!!

Posted

Heh ... it was nice seeing you and Candy last night!

Posted

No ... I mean ... yes ... I mean ... why do you ask?

Posted

... it was ... pretty. :happy:

Posted

I feel pretty... oh so pretty...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 107 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.