Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Poor Brenda...sorry u missed the juicy butt talk

Posted

It was alllllll about Uranus today, wasn't it, Cat??

:laughing

Posted

Venus =)

Posted

Envy.

Posted

pride? lust? sloth?

im so out of touch...

Posted

BTW... Astronomy is science

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Uh Yah! Sheesh..... :nut

Particularly astronomy.

I think it is pretty neat that they think pluto might have moon(s).

The Pluto system could be the 1st quadruple Kuiper Belt object(s) known.

Posted

pride? lust? sloth?

im so out of touch...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wrath.

Posted

Gluttony.

Posted

That was already said. Sheesh!

:wink

Posted

Then say it all you want. Who am I to stand in the way of Wrath?

Posted

Shmorgesborg.

Posted

That's a mighty big word for you, isn't it Marc?

Posted

That's a mighty big word for you, isn't it Marc?

Yes.. but I manage when I'm hungry.

Posted

She must have quite the chiropracter bill.  :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL!

Posted

feel my WRATH, bitches! :laughing

Posted

OK I don't believe in "sin" especially the 7 deadly type so I'll just watch you guys miss all the fun :laughing :clover :laughing :clover

Posted

Bend over and feel my wrath!

Opps wrong forum.

Posted

WRATH MY ASS!

Posted

I like Fish

Posted

I hate you all.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.