Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Heh

Posted

Are we done yet?

Posted

nope...* sigh*

Posted

Today ... was very sad.

... That is all.

Posted

Today ... was very sad.

... That is all.

*Hugs*

Posted

*Hugs*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you Marc.

Good news though ... my mother hsa disowned me ... she no longer has a daughter ... normally would be a bad thing ...

Posted

Mine isn't ... I'm hungry.

Posted

I'm beginning to think that some people are mean just to be mean. It's just appalling what I see every day at work. The customers are absolutely nasty some days.....

Posted

Thank you Marc.

Good news though ... my mother hsa disowned me ... she no longer has a daughter ... normally would be a bad thing ...

Ah yes. because YOU have issues. :laughing :laughing :laughing

Posted

I'm home. And I forgot something at Odims house, he didn't answer my call.

Posted

I'm home. And I forgot something at Odims house, he didn't answer my call.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe he's pooping.

Posted

Maybe he's pooping.

Yer gross. :laughing

Posted

Maybe he's pooping.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wouldnt put it past him.

Tho I called hime over an hour ago. :erm

Posted

Yer gross.  :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You love me. Besides, everybody poops.

Wouldnt put it past him.

Tho I called hime over an hour ago. :erm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's a really big poop?

Posted

You love me. Besides, everybody poops.

It's a really big poop?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or has his fone off.

Posted

Yer gross.  :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... You don't know Odim too well, do ya Marc?

Posted

I have to step out for a bit. So I am hoping that someone will refresh me of what goes on?

I shall return.

Posted

He has his phone off because an interrupted poop is not cool.

Posted

Plus he's a man. That's our sacred reading time dammit.

Posted

I'm supposed to be going out... I guess I should go get ready , huh?

Posted

I'm supposed to be going out... I guess I should go get ready , huh?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. :tongue: We're funner. :innocent

Posted

No. :tongue: We're funner. :innocent

Correction: More fun.

:tongue:

Posted

Correction:  More fun. 

:tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whatever. Yeah, we're that too. :tongue:

Posted

Whatever. Yeah, we're that too. :tongue:

I was expecting a Candy-like response: "This is me not caring"... :laughing

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.