Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

lol ... do you Odims?

Posted

eh... some days... some days not so much

Posted

It is very wet outside.

Posted

It is very wet outside.

I prefer wet on the inside... :whistling

Also... "I'm" back. =)

Posted

Nah, just mildly damp..... We haven't come anywhere near wet....

Posted

I prefer wet on the inside...  :whistling

Also...  "I'm" back.  =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yay!! Marc's back as himself ... no longer of doom. :happy:

Posted

None of us hung out with Dark Racer for his birthday. I'm mortified.

Posted

I had to work..... Awww... Poor Dark Racer....

Posted

I need more sleep. Getting up at 5am to get my kids off to school blows.

Posted

I am hungry ... and bored.

Posted

Morning Goths

Posted

Good morning Phee.

Having a fun time breathing?

Posted

Who told you I was breathing?

Posted

Morning Phee ... oh wait ... I already said that ... :whistling ...

Posted

It was great

Posted

Who told you I was breathing?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They didn't. I figured you where programed to do that. Didn't they upgrade you yet?

Posted

I am no longer hungry ... or bored.

Posted

Doom doom doom

Breathing doom

Posted

I am no longer hungry ... or bored.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm eating Spagetti-o's with meatballs. So is Molly.

So I am not hungie anymore either.

Posted

I'm gonna sing the doom song ...

doom doom doom doomy doomy doom ...

Posted

I have arrived, Let the games begin

Posted

I want canned spagettios

Posted

*hands you some of my spagetti-o's.*

Here you go.

Posted

mmmm I am virtually satisfied... thanks

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.