Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Chocolate is better. And worse.

Posted

I agree.....Better and worse...

White, or dark chocolate?

Posted

Chocolate has caphine

Posted

and it has phenyl ethylamine and theo bromine.. both in higher amounts than caffeen... and both are uppers.

Posted

and it has phenyl ethylamine and theo bromine.. both in higher amounts than caffeen... and both are uppers.

That sounds sciency

Posted

I like science

Posted

ooooo talk dirty science to me!

HA!

I like science AND astronomy....

You like stars and planets? Wanna talk asteroids?

Posted

I like Io

Posted

I agree.....Better and worse...

White, or dark chocolate?

Yes.

Posted

I like Io

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like Messier 101

m101_hst_f.jpg

Posted

I like Messier 101

I like Uranus. :whistling :blink :laughing :woot: :tongue::wink

:fear :fear :fear

Posted

Uranus is a dirty planet...You WOULD like it....

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing :laughing :nut

Posted

And there are Klingons around Uranus!!!!

Posted

We could talk asteroids.. or Kuiper belt.. or the Oort Cloud or Trojan points...

Posted

I like the fact that 3500 earths could fit inside the planet jupiter

Posted

Uranus is a dirty planet...You WOULD like it....

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! :laughing  :laughing  :nut

Uranus is dirty? That's gross.

Posted

We could talk asteroids.. or Kuiper belt.. or the Oort Cloud or Trojan points...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:clover All due respect my friend The Dark... when he actually gets into the groove of a conversation, he can just get me so hot :oops I was trying so hard not to say that dammit!

:blushing

Posted

Why is it that I go to work, come home, and find discussions on Uranus?? Why do I miss all the good shit?

Posted

The mice have ate our hot dog buns ... I'm not happy ... little turd monsters.

Posted

um... thanks... excuse me while I blush....

Posted

I like Uranus.

Posted

I like Uranus.

I'll bet you do...

Posted

I bet you do, too.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.