Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ohhh

Posted

Remember that time we did that thing?

Posted

Yeah with the clips and stuff

Posted

yeah, the shards of webbing from that intergalactic momentum generator.

Posted

And all that mint jelly

Posted

And all that mint jelly

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

YOU CHEATING WHORE!

What about Guam? Did you forget Guam Phee? I challenge odims to a duel now

Posted

*watches with my little tacos*

Posted

Ugh.....

Posted

Ugh.....

Do want fries with that?

Posted

Or how about an apple pie?

(lol, McDonald's reference there) ...

Posted

No, but I'll take a truck and two strong men by Saturday morning.

Posted

No, but I'll take a truck and two strong men by Saturday morning.

Having one of "those" parties are we....

Posted

Nothing makes me moist more than watching my furniture get moved.

Posted

FINE.. i c how u people r! Don't even invite me to come out asnd play with you!

I I wanted some coffee too dammit! Can;t go get any until late cuz all I can wear on my feet r socks!

Posted

Are you saying that you want to move my furniture?

Posted

i think i need some whiskey and a gun over here...

Posted

Russian Roulette?

Posted

Mournin', bitches!

Posted

Good mourning. So sweet it is.

Posted

Ice skating on public roads anyone?

Posted

"Turn your head and cough Phee."

Did someone say coffee? Mmm ... nutty.

Posted

Don't ya just hate it when you can't figure out a way to say something tactfully ... so it goes unsaid?

Posted

Bleorgalablah

Posted

I support that unconditionally.

Posted

I support that unconditionally.

Thank you Congressman

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 107 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.