Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

tO BRING sUMMER B 4 IT'S TIME I SHALL NEED A VIRGIN SACRIFICE.. A MALE IN FACT :fear :devil :innocent

Posted

tO BRING sUMMER B 4 IT'S TIME I SHALL NEED A VIRGIN SACRIFICE.. A MALE IN FACT  :fear  :devil  :innocent

You should stop by where I work....

Posted

That many geeks eh?

Posted

That many geeks eh?

Yes....

Posted

I want to dye my son's hair green (he's three and has a mohawk) ... his dad says no. I just want to do temporary washout stuff ...

... of course I did the mohawk thing without asking ... :innocent

Posted

I want to dye my son's hair green (he's three and has a mohawk) ... his dad says no. I just want to do temporary washout stuff ...

... of course I did the mohawk thing without asking ... :innocent

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DO IT DO IT!

Posted

Purple would be waay cooler...

Posted

Purple would be waay cooler...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True, but his choice is green. :wink

Posted

Just use the color spray and take some pictures. I did that with my son and I am sooo glad I did.

Posted

Maaaaan.....

Dust Bunny keeps getting in the way of my monitor and walking all over my keyboard.....

Posted

Dust Bunny... is ... a ....cat?

Posted

No...I'm Cat

Posted (edited)

Just use the color spray and take some pictures.  I did that with my son and I am sooo glad I did.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HT sells a temp hair dye. Washes out after 8 washings.

My niece uses it now and then. Works well.

Edited by Draco1958
Posted

Dust Bunny... is ... a ....cat?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She is a cat, yes.

Posted

Cats are purrty. :cat:

Posted (edited)

This cat is super-purrty!

See?

Edited by BrendaStarrr
Posted

This cat is super-purrty!

See?

Looks delicious! How much?

Posted

Mornin', bitches.

Posted

Fuck you very much!!

Posted

Ok Doomzy ...where ya want it?

Morning Starr sweet!

Posted

Good gothy mourning

Posted

Mmmmmmmmmmmbloodymarys!!!!!

Posted

I just drank a big cup of coffee. I still have work to do and it's almost 8. Where did the weekend go?

Posted

YOU need a bloody mary.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.