Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm so tired.......

Posted

I'm so tired.......

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You and me both. We went to Battle Creek for the night on Saturday. On Sunday I barely moved a thing physically ... but I did a WHOLE lot of driving ... GC to Ypsi to Ann Arbor to Westland to Ypsi to Ann Arbor to Ypsi to GC to Ypsi to GC to Ypsi ... all in one day. Yesterday was a huge day of cleaning and organizing ...

... and I'm sick ... so today, I'm extremely tired. I almost fell asleep laying on Phee twice. lol. :sleeping

Tomorrow it's back to the cleaning/organizing. Took a break today to plate my car, change my license and other stuff like that.

Posted

You and me both. We went to Battle Creek for the night on Saturday. On Sunday I barely moved a thing physically ... but I did a WHOLE lot of driving ... GC to Ypsi to Ann Arbor to Westland to Ypsi to Ann Arbor to Ypsi to GC to Ypsi to GC to Ypsi ... all in one day. Yesterday was a huge day of cleaning and organizing ...

... and I'm sick ... so today, I'm extremely tired. I almost fell asleep laying on Phee twice. lol.  :sleeping

Tomorrow it's back to the cleaning/organizing. Took a break today to plate my car, change my license and other stuff like that.

Plate your car? Chrome? :tongue:

Posted

I'm really bored......someone dance for me :laughing

Posted

I'm really bored......someone dance for me  :laughing

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

1.gif

Posted

1.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yaaay!!! =)

Posted (edited)

Plate your car?  Chrome?  :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't I wish ... but no. My 30 day temp plate ran out tomorrow ... so I ordered my personalized plate today. :grin ... Which in turn left me with another 30 day temp plate until I get the metal one in the mail.

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Don't I wish ... but no. My 30 day temp plate ran out tomorrow ... so I ordered my personalized plate today. :grin ... Which in turn left me with another 30 day temp plate until I get the metal one in the mail.

And just what, praytell, is on the personalized plate?

Posted

And just what, praytell, is on the personalized plate?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Gawd, you're nosey.

Posted

i ate 5 paczkis today... :pirate

Posted

I didn't eat much of anything. I'm under the weather. =(

Posted

I didn't eat much of anything. I'm under the weather.  =(

Would you like us to lift it off you? :tongue:

Oh... and... Good morning all you gothic freaks. =)

Posted

Hmpf....  You should be collared for that remark... and then chained to the wall...  Be glad, boy, that my dungeon only exists as of now in my mind...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok now she has problems with you killing flowers as well as chickens! :whistling

Posted

Morning Goths

Posted

And just what, praytell, is on the personalized plate?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What do you think? *giggle* Not hard to guess. :wink

Posted

you got a Vanity Plate too?

Have you seen mine?

Posted

you got a Vanity Plate too?

Have you seen mine?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes I did ... and yes I have. :grin

Posted

Hehe, mines so easy to point out. So much easier to report.

Posted

Hehe, mines so easy to point out. So much easier to report.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed. :happy:

Posted

Mine is a vanity plate cuz it's on my "van" therefore "vanity"

Posted

Mine is a vanity plate cuz it's on my "van" therefore "vanity"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:laughing ... i didn't even think about that ...

Posted

I like purty flowers

Posted

Fun is being had with the On-Demand music video's here ....

Posted

Fun is being had with the On-Demand music video's here ....

Yay!!!

Posted

My dog ate half a bag of chocolate last night.

And she's still alive and no problem.

I think she may have the poops from that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.