Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

My dog ate half a bag of chocolate last night.

And she's still alive and no problem.

I think she may have the poops from that.

We have slaughtered mice yesterday.... it was great

Posted

Was there music and Satan involved?

Posted (edited)

They tell you chocolate is lethal to dogs ... what they don't tell you is they have to eat like their own weight or something like that ... We used to keep chocolate out at Christmas. Every now and then the dogs would get a piece ... my parents would flip out. it was something we'd (me and my brother) would be grounded for ....

.... fuckers. lol, I can say that now ... I don't live there! :tongue:

Edited by Rayne
Posted

The bag was 2lbs. She ate what I didn't eat. When my mom came home, I was about to walk out of the house. I looked at her and said, "Oh yeah, hey, the dog ate about a pound of chocolate. Let me know if she dies."

I would be heartbroken if my Molly died. So I'm glad she didn't.

Posted

We have slaughtered mice yesterday.... it was great

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was. It really was.

Posted

It was. It really was.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats wonderful. It had to of been a bonding experiecne.

Posted

Thats wonderful. It had to of been a bonding experiecne.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would have been ... but Chels and I got 3 before Phee came home, then I fell asleep on Phee's shoulder when the other one wsa caught ... so yeah ... lol ...

Posted

My cat got 1

Posted

What do you think? *giggle* Not hard to guess. :wink

Ummmm... "Giggle"?

Posted

My cat got 1

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeah ... forgot about that one.

Posted

I lived with cats once. It was great.

Most of them were worthless at catching critters though...

Posted

Ummmm... "Giggle"?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um ... no. lol.

Posted

Um ... no. lol.

"Innocnt"?

Posted

"Innocnt"?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

More obvious than that ...

Posted (edited)

Oh comeon Marc, I know you know her plate.... its obvious!

Edited by CandyQuackenbush
Posted

Oh comeon Marc, I know you know her plate.... its obvious!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And it is your job Marc to state the obvious ... remember?

Posted

And it is your job Marc to state the obvious ... remember?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats what I thought it was. I guess this proves it wrong for us. :tear

Posted

And it is your job Marc to state the obvious ... remember?

Well.. yes. Except when I don't feel like it. :whistling

Posted

*giggle* Sign on AIM. :tongue:

Posted

I like traffic lights... but only when they're green

Posted

I like traffic lights... but only when they're green

My daughters are like that too. I score points if for every green light. :wink

Posted

What do you get with enough points?

Posted

What do you get with enough points?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Chicken!@#$

Posted

Ah....

Posted

Ah....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My thoughts exactly.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 107 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.