Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

mmmm....blood....

Posted

If you really want a Bloody Mary then I think you'd better ask Mary 1st..she might get mad.

Posted

Good morning! Did ya miss me?

Posted

Yes I did

Posted

Good morning! Did ya miss me?

You were gone? :blink

*Runs*

Posted

... You better run!

Posted

*phee runs out of the bottle on to the hamburger*

Posted

wherefore art thou, oh romero?

Posted

Deny thy father and refuse thy name. Or if not, be but sworn my love and I shall no longer be a Capulet....

Posted

joker and catwoman?

Posted

CATWOMAN REPORTING FOR DUTY

Posted

OH SCREW DUTY...I'm damn tired!

Posted

Kneel...or you will be knelt.

Posted

Hmpf.... You should be collared for that remark... and then chained to the wall... Be glad, boy, that my dungeon only exists as of now in my mind...

Posted

Mmmmm!

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me.

Posted

Good morning to you too.

Posted

Good morning, as most of you don't know, I went back to work. Now I am a floral person again.....

I slept for nothing last night. My neck hurts, and I can't breath right.

Phooie.

Posted

I finally connected my own wireless router up today ... I'm no longer pirating other people's ... :happy: ... So it is a very good morning!

Posted

Good morning, as most of you don't know, I went back to work. Now I am a floral person again.....

I slept for nothing last night. My neck hurts, and I can't breath right.

Phooie.

I have two friends trained in massage... If you need a good rub, I can see if one has time for ya. I know my friend Adam is out your way....

Posted

I finally connected my own wireless router up today ... I'm no longer pirating other people's ... :happy: ... So it is a very good morning!

What's so good about that? Now YOU have to pay for it. :tongue:

Posted (edited)

What's so good about that?  Now YOU have to pay for it.  :tongue:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Psshhhttt ... :tongue: .... have you forgotten where I live and who he works for? *giggle* :innocent

Edited by Rayne
Posted

Psshhhttt ...  :tongue: .... have you forgotten where I live and who he works for? *giggle*  :innocent

Oh yeah. Hey!! How YOU AND PHEE doin????? :wink

Posted

Oh yeah.  Hey!!  How YOU AND PHEE doin?????  :wink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awesome! :grin

... Yay! I fixed my e-mail too! I haven't been able to get to it since I moved because of the server settings and I had a different cable provider at my old house.

... I'm on a roll this morning. I'm happy. :happy:

Posted

Nuttin like making your new home feel like home.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.