Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Marc once told me ... "The eyes are completely innocent, it's the smile that's evil."  :whistling

I said other things about your eyes too. I'll keep that to myself.

Who's flirting? :whistling

Posted

I said other things about your eyes too.  I'll keep that to myself.   

Who's flirting?    :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I remember. :grin :innocent

Posted

*raises an eyebrow*

Posted

*raises an eyebrow*

*Gooses phee to distract him...*

Posted

oOOOOOOO CAN I GOOSE THE PHEE TOO!?

Posted

oOOOOOOO CAN I GOOSE THE PHEE TOO!?

I dunno. can ya?

Posted

*sneaking up on the Phee and the Marc for gooses*

When ya least expect it...expect it

Posted

:laughing We all are a bunch of weirdo's. It's great.

Posted

I like goose?

Posted

If ya don't like my goose I'm sure Rayne won't mind being a stand in

Posted

I like ducks, gooses are more likely to bite. Or did I like gooses for that reason?

Posted
Geese are most likely to bite. They're mean little bastards.
Posted

Geese are most likely to bite. They're mean little bastards.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They are ... I've witnessed it.

Posted

Damn Goose Bitches

Posted

Just a side note:

They really are GEESE, not "gooses." I've been trying to explain that to my dad for years now. He's also the kind of man who thinks that you "warsh" your hands in the "zink."

Silly man.

Posted

Just like more then one moose is meesen

Posted

Really?

Posted

And more then one box is boxen

Posted

More than one ox is oxen ....

Posted

Smart ass.

Posted

Smart ass.

Don't call my GF that!

Posted

Don't call my GF that!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm pretty sure that was directed at you my dear. :innocent

Posted

I'm pretty sure that was directed at you my dear. :innocent

Why would she call herself that!!!???

Posted

Um, because they told her to?

Posted

Ahhh... bastards

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.