Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

took me just over 11 hrs, but i was on a cycle & had to stop every 100 miles for gas... btw, it's 650 miles from k'zoo... :wink

Posted

Road trip?

Posted

Bring it.

Posted

How many DGNr's do you think we could pack into Brenda's house?

Posted

Once I move, maybe 5 or 6.

Posted

How about 7? Phee's minivan seats 7. :grin :innocent

... of course, I could always follow with my car, that'd be another 5.

Posted

Y'all better pack sleeping bags and blow-up beds. And clean up after yourselves. Show Wayne and the kids how it's done.

Posted

Road Trip!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Smooches Brenda and runs*

Posted

smells like teen spirit!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Young fish?

Posted

more like YOUNG FOOL

Posted

Muhnamunah!!

Posted

Dammit I need to get to Florida!

Posted

Too hot let's go to Canada.

Posted

Are you mad!!!!!!! It's even colder there!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I'm between meetings ... it's cold as hell in here.

I'm running a meeting and someone went off on a tangent, so what did I do?

What any other ME would do ... whipped out the wireless mini-mouse, turned the volume off and played Unreal Tournament. :happy:

It was great.

Posted

I want a chicken

Posted

But, does the chicken want YOU?

Posted

I want Starr baby up there.. at least for a coffe and biscuit day!

Posted

How many DGNr's do you think we could pack into Brenda's house?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would depend on how we stack the people. Just pile everyone in a corner and throw a blanket over them. Just no complaining allowed over wandering toes, hands, feet or whatever.

Posted

Choking chickens?

Posted

Do you think we could open another cophee house called BrendaStarrr bucks?

Posted

Would they have caramel apple cider?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 97 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.