Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

No? Where's the entrance? Or do you like backdoors?

Posted

*yawn* Just waking up. *looks for cophee* I need cophee. Then shower, then I AM MAKING COOKIES TODAY!!! *squeal* And Odims and I are going to have pet fish.

Posted

You are making cookies for your pet fish?

Posted

You are making cookies for your pet fish?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not quite. I am making cookies. Then when Odims gets here, we are going out and getting two fishies. I bought a 2 gal bowl yesterday.

Posted

You are making your pet fish into cookies?

Posted

You are making your pet fish into cookies?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes.

Posted

Yummy

Posted

I am eating cookies ... no fish involved.

Posted

I like clam cookies

Posted

I like clam strips. And I like it when the clam strips.

Posted

I like tastey beverages

Posted

:devil I can't stand people that I don't know,they suck

Posted

:devil I can't stand people that I don't know,they suck

So how is it that you know me? I mean, I didn't know you, and therefore I must have sucked, and so you couldn't stand me... so how did you get to know me if you couldn't stand me and I sucked?

Posted

more carbon filter, sir?

Posted

more carbon filter, sir?

yes Ma'am

Posted

What do I want for dinner?

Posted

Cookies. You want cookies for dinner.

Posted

I already had cookies. I got a Girl Scout cookie delivery today. :grin

Posted

Then pass them on to me.

Posted

Okay, Brenda's having cookies for dinner, but that doesn't solve my dinner dilemma.

Posted

Brenda... please set your browser to accept cookies

Posted

Ok STOP THE COOKIE TALK I'm dieting you creeps!

Posted

Fish

Posted

Thanks DV ...had that last night babe

Posted

Chicken the other white meat. =)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.