Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

whats that? you want us to oil and lube you up? :blink

Posted

My car, silly man.

Posted

I am so..... um... yeah

Posted

what are you saying phee? you need some work under the hood too? :blink

dont mods have good cars?

Posted

Mods have cars that dents mysteriously disappear from. :whistling

Posted

So my doctor said my physical hallucinations are not metaphysical experiences......such as feeling like your floating out of body or sleep paralysis....but a symptom of narcalepsy. My new age freinds may disagree and I may opt for a non conventional no meds approach but........it does make me wonder.

Posted

WOW Phee's car has 'dimples'

So Paradox what about that lube and oil? :devil

Posted

what about the filter?

Posted

Oh i see...don't trust me unless I wear a filter huh? Bastard!

Posted

Let's talk about the filter shall we?

Posted

Phee I loe that quote... it;s music I guessed but do you have the song?

Posted

I am hungry.

Posted

Phee I loe that quote... it;s music I guessed but do you have the song?

Glad you like it....

The Band: Dance or Die

The Song: Time Zero

Posted

who wants chopped liver and baked filter?

Posted

who wants chopped liver and baked filter?

Ido Ido!!!

Posted

Fishtank

Posted

im sorry, we're all out of those.

Posted

im sorry, we're all out of those.

WHORE!!!!

Posted

what else is new?

Posted

what else is new?

INSULATED GOAT MACHINE

Posted

now that is new!

Posted

Yup

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.