Jump to content

DGN Coffee house...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wee nit lady

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wee nit lady? WHERE!?!? *pulls out a fly swatter*

Posted

Chance not

Posted

I like my new phone ... after spending a good chunk of the early afternoon trying to figure it out -- it now rings with Zombie Nation!! :happy:

Posted

Who called you, and how's it hanging?

Crazy biotch from Baltimore... Made me laugh, which I shouldn't do right now.... :whistling

Posted

Who called you, and how's it hanging?

Crazy biotch from Baltimore... Made me laugh, which I shouldn't do right now.... :whistling

Posted

Crazy biotch from Baltimore...  Made me laugh, which I shouldn't do right now....  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nothing worse than freshly manipulated nuts in a knot, eh Marc?

Posted

im eating cheez-its and drinking beer.

Posted

Burger King hash browns and Dr. Pepper for me at the moment.

Posted

Ugh. Time to pay the bills and go to work......

I need cophee.

Posted

I have to buy a new vaccuum today, my old one doesn't suck anymore. :blink ... That shouldn't be a bad thing ...

I also have to drive to A2 and back twice today!!! Yay!!!

Posted

Cophee comming up...

And is that a real "Yay" I hope or a sacrcastic one...? :)

Posted

That's a real Yay!!!

Posted

Woot!

Posted

ill take a turkey on wheat and some carrots, please.

Posted

:devil New name for White Castle; " Wipe Asshole"

Posted

mmmmm...sliders.....

Posted

Nothing worse than freshly manipulated nuts in a knot, eh Marc?

The twins are fine. It's all the plumbing above that required attention. :wink

Posted

Holy ... this day has just gotten ... weird ....

Posted

...............OMG............ I am ......................

Posted

I ......... am ............. more ................

Posted

Wow ... I'm ... uhh ... speechless ... and I hurt.

... My glasses are broke too. Grrrrrr.

Posted

I smell. Being cooped up in the house isn't a whole lotta fun.

Posted

Ewwwwwwwww Marc.

Posted
:nut Oh happy
Posted

I'm fricken freezing over here....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Forum Statistics

    38.9k
    Total Topics
    822k
    Total Posts
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 52 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • et-novum
      I'm feeling like a squirrel playing in traffic that has, so far, avoided consequences from my own poor choices. 
    • Soulrev
      This is very true. My wife is a very outgoing, social, and overall happy person, and that's why I fell in love with her the moment we met. She took the initiative to approach me - and had it not been for that, I may have never met her! Over the 11 years we've been together, quite happily, I've learned that she makes it an effort to be happy and not let life get her down. Wherever we go she will light up a room. She's not always happy, but she always does her best to at least appear happy, and that, to me, just makes her that much more attractive. Not to mention, she's always getting hit on 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️ So, I think a lot of people find people with an outgoing, confident and positive attitude more attractive and more approachable! Idk that's just me, though. . . I still say you will find your special someone soon! Get out there, put on a happy face, and get 'em! 🤠👍
    • Scary Guy
      I went to Cold Waves II with a friend, and then we met a few other friends there.  It was a fantastic time.  I hope to make it again sometime.
    • Scary Guy
      WE . ARE . FUCKED! Start preppin'
    • Scary Guy
      For once I get to post it :( Was in the hospital for my first (and hopefully last) kidney stone.  Had some opiates to help with that pain, and now I'm amazingly impacted / constipated (which I went back to the ER for.)  Trying not to hit that level of pain again.  I'll still take it over the little ball of razorblades stone (and it was only 2mm!.) Getting old sucks.  Worst birthday present ever.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.